- 2 boxes elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 small bag of meripox mix (diced celery, white onion, carrot)
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium plum tomato, diced
- 3 pickle quarters, diced
- 1/4 c pickle juice
- 1 1/2 c Miracle Whip
- 2 tbsp mustard (any kind will do)
- 8 shakes red wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- celery salt, to taste
- Tony Chachere’s Magic Seasoning, to taste
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1/4 milk
- 1/2 c Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Run cold water over noodles until they are cooled throughout.
2. Meanwhile, add diced veggies, mustard, vinegar, mayo, ranch, sugar, and seasonings in bowl. Add cooled noodles and mix until well blended. Add milk, mix until creamy.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Serve chilled.