The other night, I had a pack of boneless, skinless chicken thighs out. I get tired of the same dishes all the time. I needed something quick and easy, too. So, to the internet I went. I browsed my Pinterest “Drool Fest” board. Nothing. (and trust me, there are a ton of yummy recipes there!). Oh I did find a few, but when I opened the recipe, there was always some ingredient I was missing. So finally I landed on Allrecipes.com and found Isaac’s Juicy Chicken.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Beat the eggs and ranch dressing together in a bowl; set aside. Stir together the bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until evenly combined. Dip the chicken thighs into the egg mixture, then press into the breadcrumbs to coat all sides; place the chicken onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook the chicken thighs until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 50 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
In closing I will say I used Pankos instead of bread crumbs, and while the crunch is a little better, it seems to clump together too much, making it an uneven spread across the meat. I will also say that the kids devoured the thighs and asked for MORE. This one is going on the regular menu.