>Tomorrow is a special day. Exactly one year ago, tomorrow, I began The Scoop on Poop with this post. Here I am, 317 posts and 423 followers later, still plugging away. I look back in amazement over the growth of the past year. I have started writing again. I have started designing again. I have more self confidence today than I did one year ago. My back bone is stronger. I have found a network of people just like me, that give me solace when the clouds get dark and the poop starts getting thicker. It is all of these things that keep me going, and most of it couldn’t be possible without you, my dear readers.
Because of your loyal dedication and friendship, I am going to be offering a giveaway this week. One lucky reader will be the recipient of these fabulous prizes:
- $15 Starbucks gift card
- package of their choice at Genie Girl Graphics
- ad space under “Best Scoop of the Week” here on The Scoop on Poop for one month
- $10 Amazon gift card
The giveaway will run from today through the end of the month, ending at 12:00 AM EST on Tuesday, March 1, 2011. Random. org will decide the winner (and hopefully not have an aficionado with a certain number again!) in the event of a tie on who has the most comments between now and March 1st.
Are you excited yet?
Here’s how you enter:
- “Like” The Scoop on Poop on Facebook. Leave a comment to confirm.
- Follow The Scoop on Poop with Google Friend Connect
- Follow Genie Girl Graphics with Google Friend Connect
- “Like” Genie Girl Graphics BRAND NEW Facebook page.
- Leave comments. Whoever has the most comments over this timeframe AND likes me/Genie Girl Graphics on Facebook AND is a follower WINS ALL THESE PRIZES!!!
How easy is that?
Need more prompting? For extra entries (and leave a comment for each one you do, every day you do it!) you can:
- Talk about poop in your comment. Because it’s fun.
- Tweet about my giveaway. “RT Starbucks, design, promo, and Amazon? Say what?! @poopscoopinmama rocks the BEST giveaways http://bit.ly/gauzP4 #blogparty”. Make sure you come back and leave me a comment with your twitter handle, each time you tweet (but only one tweet a day!). Leave the comment on the post of that day you tweet, too. (It will help your comment every day factor as well!).
So, what’s keeping you?!?