Welcome! Tell 2 truths and a lie and make us guess which is the lie.
1. Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
2. Posting your 2 truths and a lie
3. Link up
4. Reveal your lie the next week!
5. Visit others who link up and leave a comment guessing their lie.
It’s that easy!! You know you want to play!! Link up today!!
Last Week’s Fact or Fiction
1. GC wants to go to Disney World, and while I always used to dream of going, the cost of the trip eats my insides away.
TRUE. While I would love to go, I can’t fathom spending upwards of $2000 for the trip. At least not right now.
2. I am an online shopping freak.
FALSE. There are some things I prefer to buy online, and I like the convenience of shopping from the comfort of my chair, but when it comes right down to it, I’d rather go to the store and view the item before purchasing, especially clothing.
3. I had 4 good points on my driving record until I got a speeding ticket in April.
TRUE. I took a defensive driving course, which here in the good old state of Virginia, adds “good” points to your driving record. I did in fact get a speeding ticket (not my first, but my first in many years) in April, in one of those inbetween zones going 51 in a 35 (shame shame, but the sign in front of me said 45!)
2 Truths & a Lie
1. I just finished reading a book I hated called “If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where’s My Prince”.
2. I am currently reading a book called “The Weight of Silence”.
3. I found “The Princess Bride” abriged version to be boring.
Can you tell the truths from the lie?
Tell me some truths, then lie to me. I dare you,Come back and link it up so I can play too! Don’t forget to link up over at CA Girl’s place too.
Writers Workshop post here.