Welcome! Tell 2 truths and a lie and make us guess which is the lie.
You’ve played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop and CA Girl
every Thursday by:
1. Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
2. Posting your 2 truths and a lie
3. Link up
4. Reveal your lie the next week!
5. Visit others who link up and leave a comment guessing their lie.
It’s that easy!! You know you want to play!! Link up today!!
Last Week’s Fact or Fiction
1. I got a DUI for my 29th birthday.
True. My friends” took me out to celebrate so I gave up my keys. It’s a rather long story for another post, but rest assured, I was not actually driving. I got framed. Just remember this: if you are drunk, do NOT sit in the drivers seat with the key in the ignition. It could happen to you, too!
2. I once got so drunk at a party that I locked myself in the bathroom stall and passed out.
True. I was 18. I remember going into the stall, but not how I got out. I have brief flashes of being carried out (and dropped, evidenced by the scar on my knee) and was told that I ruined the interior of the back seat of my friend’s new car. Ouch. I’ve never gotten that drunk again. Talk about a hot mess.
3. Joe Nichols’ “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off” was written in my honor. I can drink anything I want EXCEPT tequila.
False. While I would LOVE to claim Joe Nichols wrote a song for me, not only can I not claim that, but tequila and I get along just fine. It’s vodka that hates me.
2 Truths & a Lie
- 1. I have earned as much as $700/week in tips.
- 2. I have been a candy striper.
- 3. I worked exactly 89 days at Target.
Can you tell the truths from the lie?
Take your guess and come back next week to find out.
Don’t forget to link up your fact or fiction post so we can come guess yours!
This post is a part of the WOW hosted by BBCG.
~~I need to make a quick note here that I know that I am being a very bad blogger lately. I love and appreciate all your comments, and I promise that when life slows down just enough for me to breathe, I will return the comment love ten-fold. I know that you have busy lives too, and that makes me feel even more guilty. Thank you for your continued love and support. It makes my days easier to deal with.~~