Welcome! Tell 2 truths and a lie and make us guess which is the lie.
You’ve played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop and CA Girl every Thursday by:
1. Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
2. Posting your 2 truths and a lie
3. Link up
4. Reveal your lie the next week!
5. Visit others who link up and leave a comment guessing their lie.
It’s that easy!! You know you want to play!! Link up today!!
Last Week’s Fact or Fiction
1. I am a grandmother by marriage.
True. GC’s relationship with the mother of his 2 sons involved his helping to rear her 2 daughters, who were 4 and 18 months when they hooked up. The oldest has 2 children, 4 and 1, and a 3rd on the way. Thus, I am a “step” grandmother by marriage.
2. I waited 33 years to ride Da Vinci’s Cradle and was vastly disappointed.
False. While I did wait 33 years to ride it, I enjoyed it tremendously. Remember being in the backseat of your dad’s car as he went sailing over a bump or something over the road, and your stomach leaps to your throat (or drops out of your body, whichever you prefer)? That’s exactly what this ride does. It’s a flat ride that rocks like a cradle and does a complete 360 then reverses direction and does it again.
3. I once shaved the bottom half of my hair so short it looked like a boy’s hairstyle.
True. I did this at the ripe old age of 25 and enjoyed it. It’s so hot this summer, I’ve been thinking about doing it again. Plus? My hair grew in curly, just how I always wanted.
2 Truths & a Lie
In honor of CA Girl’s blog party this week, we are doing a PARTY theme.
- 1. I got a DUI for my 29th birthday.
- 2. I once got so drunk at a party that I locked myself in the bathroom stall and passed out.
- 3. Joe Nichols’ “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off” was written in my honor. I can drink anything I want EXCEPT tequila.
Can you tell the truths from the lie?
Take your guess and come back next week to find out.
Don’t forget to link up your fact or fiction post so we can come guess yours!