>It’s Friday!! Woot Woot Woot!!! We survived the week!! Here’s a quick recap in case you missed it:
M-I revealed which of the 7 stories was the lie (from my blog party).
T-Scooby had an OH No He Didn’t moment.
W-The gorgeous summer sky after a flash storm for a Wordless Wednesday.
Th-The launch of my brand new meme, 2 Truths and a Lie, co-hosted with CA Girl. It was a successful debut thanks to my lovely readers!! YAY!!! Come back next Thursday to play, and see which one was the lie!!!
Woot! Woot!! Woot!!
And you know what? I’ve had a pretty good month. I think today I will participate in The Girl Next Door Grows Up’s Feel Good Friday meme, especially considering she is my special guest this week. Woot Woot!! Girl crush live on!!!
1. I have the best followers in the blogosphere. I really do. Y’all come to my blog, read my poop, let a little splatter on your walls. You leave me a little love. You keep me going.
2. I have a wonderful friend. She’s never met me IRL, but she keeps me going when the going is rough. She pats me on the back or brings me back down to earth when I get overwhelmed. She lets me bounce off my creative ideas off of her and she is honest with me about what works and what doesn’t. She fully supports everything I do, even if she doesn’t think I should do it. It’s been a long time since I had a friend like that. I’m so glad you are mine. I can’t wait to meet you this summer.
3. My hubs is wonderful to me. He gets up every morning at 4 am, drives 1.5 hours to punch in and works til 5:30 pm, sometimes later. During the day, he sends little text messages like “I’m so in love with you, you can’t even begin to understand” or “I miss you”. It makes my heart melt. Six years of togetherness and we still feel like we are in love. This is definitely a feel good thing.
4. Jellybean makes me feel good. She is home for the summer (1/2 day at softball camp this week) and despite her problems and our butting heads, she is being as helpful as she can. This makes me feel really good considering it used to be like trying to take a steak from a hungry lion to get her to do anything. There’s still resistance, but the willingness is there. She is growing up and I love the little woman she is becoming.
5. My designing is becoming very relaxing. New ideas are flowing, my mind is opening, and this makes me feel good. It gives me purpose, usefulness, and lets me remember the imaginative person I used to be.
Are y’all ready to meet this week’s Best Scoop of the Week?
I must tell you that after only reading one very short post of hers, I was hooked. The more I read, the more I fell.
I laugh. I cry. I laugh some more.
My tailbone is really getting sore. I’m going to have to start up a new chair drive so I can have arms on my chair to keep my fat butt in it when reading her posts.
She is seriously funny.
“If I were a car, what make and model would I be and why?”
That is kind of a head scratcher, if you ask me.
But then it all became clear…
I would be a ‘57 Chevy.
A Classic. Good lines. Timeless.
Yet, I was still bothered because it is difficult to define myself by one thing.
I could be a minivan…comfy and practical.
Or a Lexus….filled with luxury.
How about a sports car… always going fast and zooming around?
A VW Beetle? Quirky and small.
Although, after the week that I have had, I think I could be a Toyota… and I need to be recalled.
In the end, I know what I would be:
I am an Auto Show, filled with all sorts of makes and models.
Plus, Auto Shows always have ice cream.
Make sure to stop back in tomorrow when she guest posts for me.
Bring some balloons and cupcakes too (because it’s her birthday, but shhhh!!)
And no jumping out from behind the sofa yelling “surprise” either. She’s got a birthday curse upon her, and we want her whole and in one piece….
Go read her Feel Good Friday post today and leave her some love.
Stop back by and join in the Friday Follow bloghop and make a bunch of new friends.
Just stop by this week’s 3 hosts and link up, then start hopping. This week’s Friday Follow is hosted by Kmama at The Daily Dribbles, Elizabeth at The Crafty Charlestonian, and Brittany Ciara at Not Your Average Teen. Click the button and see what it’s all about!