and her newest thing is reuseable bags. I’m pretty excited about these because she is offering my readers FREE SHIPPING (within the Continental US) on the reuseable bags. Just tell her The Drama Mama sent you! Plus, with it being Earth Week, this is a perfect (and stylish) way to keep it green.
This bag features convenient handles to carry your bag. The handles are the perfect size without being too long. This bag also features a plastic snap closure so that your lunch doesn’t fall out!
She’s even got reuseable sandwich and snack bags to go with the lunch bag! She can make custom orders, too, because she is cool like that. She has more great stuff right there on her etsy site (I’m thinking about one of those backpacks for Scooby), all of which can be CUSTOM MADE at NO additional charge. She’s pretty awesome. Be sure to check it out.
As for the GIVEAWAY? Are you ready?
Man, how exciting is that? Would you like to know how to enter? It’s really simple. Run on over to Sassylicious and leave me a comment about a product you like. (MANDATORY!)
For extra entries, you can:
1. Become a follower of The Scoop on Poop or A Few Loose Threads (1 entry per site=2 entries total) or remind me that you already are.
2. Follow me on Twitter. (1 entry)
3. Become a fan on Facebook. (1 entry)
4. Grab my button from my sidebar and display it on your site. (5 entries)
5. Grab the Sassylicious button from my favorite scoops and display it on your site. (5 entries)
6. Post about my giveaway on your site with a link leading back to my page. (2 entries)
Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry (make sure you do 5 if you add my button to your blogroll!!) I will use that random generator to pick the winner. Contest open until April 24, 2010. (Make sure that I am able to contact you by either email or website because if I don’t get a response within 48 hours, I will move on to the next person.)
So, what are you waiting for?