The Confessional is now open.
1. I feel like I am busy all day long, but when I look back at the end of the day, I couldn’t tell you what it was that I was so busy with.
2. I feel like a first time parent with this puppy business. They really should come with manuals.
3. I think Tim Urban is the next to go on American Idol. Speaking of, I still think almost all of them remind me of someone already famous. I still really like Big Mike, but there are others showing more skills-like Crystal Bowersox (reminds me of Jewel), Siobhan (reminds me of Martina McBride), and Aaron Kelly. Even with a case of tonsillitis that boy sounded fantastic. My least favorite is Katie Stevens.
4. Despite the controversy, I still think it’s funny. That’s all I’m saying. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
5. I am so glad the science fair is over. Life can go back to normal now.
That’s it for me this week. Who’s next? (p.s. your secrets are safe with me. who am I gonna tell?)
Oh yeah, while I’ve got your attention, hop on down to Coming Soon and ask me anything. If you are in a creative mood, hop on down to Never Ending Story Saturday and add the next segment of the story. Poor puppy’s never going to have that party!