Welcome to Feel Good Friday, hosted by The Girl Next Door Grows Up!! Sometimes we all just need to take a moment to reflect over things that made us feel good each week. The Girl had a great idea for that, and picked Fridays to do it!! If you want to participate, it’s REALLY easy! Just head on over to The Girl Next Door Grows Up, choose your prompt, and link up. Make sure you leave a comment, too.
This week was a long week. There were good parts, okay parts, and some not so good parts. Isn’t that the way it usually goes? So, I’m choosing to make a list of 5 things that were good this week, since I REALLY need the boost.
1. My house is CLEAN. I mean, serve you dinner on the floor, drop a pacifer on the carpet CLEAN. Even my carpets got a much needed cleaning. It’s sparkly and pretty and I’m so relaxed as a result.
2. I have THE.BEST.SIL.EVER. She came over and tackled the house with me. It was so much easier with two! She even came over when I wasn’t home and cleaned my living room carpet because I am allergic to bleach and she wanted to make it look like new again. It’s the most used area of my house, so it was a great surprise to come home and see it looking so new!
3. Finally had a meeting with Jellybean’s school and got her on a better working system to suit her ADHD and behavioral needs. This is definitely a good thing!
4. A puppy. What more can I say? Puppies (and kittens) bring a whole new brand of happiness into your life. There’s absolutely no therapy like puppy therapy. (by request I have added pictures. Pup’s name is Zeus, he’s a little min pin and a whole lotta pug.)
5. Scooby Doo had some firsts this week. He had his first speech language session, and is doing some very good repition. He went to his first circus, which was a bomb, but it was still fun to watch his reactions. He also made got his first girlfriend this week. It’s too cute to watch him ask her for kisses constantly, and even put his arm around her on a toy car ride they shared.