>The confessional is open. Come bare your souls, lighten your chests. Take a number and stand in line if you choose, like a good little reader, or follow the voices in your head and butt in line. You can always confess it later. There’s only one rule. I go first…
1. I am tired of G.C. spending money before we actually have it. I get that he is lining up this job and that job, but I’d rather wait until the money is actually in our hands before we spend it.
2. I think I am addicted to Golden Double Stuf’d Oreos (yes, I mentioned these last week). If admitting it is the first step, then why is the second step so hard?
3. The thing I hate most about Spring arriving is that it means I have to start shaving again.
4. I think American Idol sucks this year. All the contestants sound/look like someone we have heard/seen before.
5. I am a lousy, lousy housekeeper. Seriously.
Ok, friends, let ‘er rip!