>I love all these ideas, so here goes!
Welcome to the eighth Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.
Here’s how YOU can join the celebration:
* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below – Only need to on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
* Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots
* Follow as many blogs as you’d like
* Comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow
* Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow
The Blog Hop is the same at each of our three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one – but you can follow each host blog. Follow a few or follow them all.
Feel Good Friday sponsored by The Girl Next Door Grows Up
For instructions on how to play along, click here.
Today I am making a list of 5 things that make me happy this week. Just because.
1. The sound of giggles coming from the backseat of the car from both of my children, and looking in the rearview mirror and seeing them sharing some secret laugh.
2. Knowing that G.C.loves me no matter what, especially after the big mega fight we had this week.
3. Knowing SPRING will be here soon, and the weather is warming up, the sun is shining, and memories of fun-filled days at the park.
4. New followers and comments left on my blog. This definitely makes me happy!!
5. I have only had to cook 1 meal this week. This makes me a VERY happy mama.
Get Your Freak On Friday, sponsored by The Transient Pod
Click the button to get your instructions, but this one sounds really fun to play. I’m not going to silver status, so I can’t post a Magic Linky, but I want to have fun anyway.
My song right now is “Temporary Home” by Carrie Underwood. It doesn’t make me want to shake my booty, or even want to get up and dance at all, but it does let me think about my loved ones that I have lost and how this is just a temporary place, and we will all meet again someday. It also reminds me that no matter what happens in life, this is all just temporary. This fills me with Hope, gives me Faith, and lets me Love without barriers. Thanks, Carrie, for another great song.
~~Have a great weekend, everyone~~