This? You put it all in the slow cooker and leave it alone. Within the hour, your house will smell so good your neighbors will be salivating down the street. This is seriously good, and a soup that even super picky Jellybean asks me to make.
- 1 lb beef stir-fry strips
- 2 14-oz cans beef broth
- 2 c water
- 6 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red curry powder
- 6 oz dried Chinese noodles
- Green onions, cut into thin strips (optional)
- 1 bag frozen sugar snap pea stir fry blend vegetables
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine beef, beef broth, water, frozen stir fry blend, green onions, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ginger, curry powder, and black pepper.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours. Turn off cooker. Stir in noodles. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. If desired, top with green onion strips. Makes 6 servings.
Note: The curry powder gives it a little kick, so you can use as much or as little as you want, depending on your taste.